|SPECIAL ADDRESS BY
Abdulaziz Zurub, Abu Dhabi City Municipality
Emergency, Crisis and Disaster Management Team Leader, UAE
The focus in today's era is to manage as well as train the right skill set to create a strong foundation for having an excellent Business Continuity Management System. Organisational resilience is on the rise and institutions are looking to have a stable business resilience program and how well can it be a part of the Business Continuity Program.
The 5th Edition Business Continuity and Emergency Response Forum 2015, provides a platform to discuss the ever-changing technology landscape and its implications for business continuity management, the social media conundrum and share them with service providers, consultants, decision makers, government officials to help frame better policies, select and implement technology and processes and consequently usher in a more resilient environment.
MEET OUR EXCLUSIVE SPEAKERS
|Vishwanath K Nair
IT Continuity Manager
Emirates Airlines, UAE
|Johnson B. Awe
Corporate Emergency & Business Continuity Management Coordinator
Petroleum Development Oman
Mahmoud Marzouk Manager Business Continuity - Group Safety & Security
AVP | Business Continuity
National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Check Out 2014 Gallery
ADVISORY PANEL 2015
- Vishwanath K Nair, Emirates Airlines, IT Continuity Manager, UAE
- Johnson B. Awe, Petroleum Development Oman, Corporate Emergency & Business Continuity Management Coordinator, Oman
- Liaqat Satti, RasGas, Head of Crisis Management & Business Continuity, Qatar
- Tony Schmitz, Send Word Now, President & CEO, USA
- Nabil Aloufi, Saudi Stock Exchange, Business Continuity Manager, Saudi Arabia
- Khalid Bahabri, National Commercial Bank Capital, Head of Operational Excellence & EPMO- COO Office, Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Jassim Haji, Gulf Air, Director Information Technology, Bahrain
- Simon Williams, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, AVP | Business Continuity, UAE
- Ahmad Hassan MohdNoor, DU Telecom, Director - Risk Management & Compliance Operations, UAE
- Tom Puschnik, Zurich Insurance Group, Head of BCM EMEA, UK
Would you like to know more about the conference?
Download the agenda for detailed topics and register to learn about Business Continuity & Emergency Response from the best!
from BCM Institute
by attending the summit"
Mohammed RaiyanMarketing | Security
M: + 91 97427 50289
or Send an Email